CUPC has been well-represented at this week’s meeting of the Interdisciplinary Association of Population Health Science in Seattle. Presentations included:
- Minority-owned small businesses and employer-sponsored health insurance Melanie K. Tran, (CU Denver), Patrick M. Krueger (CU Denver).
- How is population health organized: field-level structure and dynamics 1990-2017 jimi adams, (CU Denver).
- The Opioid Epidemic and Suicide Mortality Trends among White Americans, Daniel H. Simon and Ryan Masters (CU Boulder).
- Race/Ethnic Trends in Cesarean Deliveries, Induced Labors, and U.S. Birth Weight, Andrea M. Tilstra and Ryan Masters (CU Boulder).
- Socioeconomic and psychosocial resources predict reduced mortality: longitudinal findings from the Health and Retirement Study Jennifer Morozink Boylan, (CU Denver), Justin L. Tompkins, Patrick M. Krueger (CU-Denver).
- System failure: the spatial distribution and correlates of black-white septic mortality disparities in the US Adam Lippert, (University of Colorado Denver), Alexis Mitsuhashi.
- What we actually eat in America: disparities in types of diets Shawna Guttman, (CU Denver), Patrick Krueger (CU Denver).